ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Friday 15 March 2013

Stormy, stormy night.....

click on photo to enlarge

It definitely was a bit stormy here in Greece last night!  The misses was up and about and like me could not sleep, but the "Guv" slept through and heard nothing,  like  normal......
However I woke him up as usual just before 0700hrs so he could get breakfast and take me out for my morning walk. Friday is market day in the small town near us, so good and early we set off.   Well what a mess around the seafront, the road was covered with beach, and there were two holiday makers in camper vans on the beach front.....bet they were scared!


No comments:

Post a Comment