ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Monday 25 March 2013

Your treats may be poisoning us.....

Say NO to cake !

and not just chocolate ones.......

The other day I told you in my blog about things that are poison to us dogs. Now today I want to add to that a BIG warning about sugar free foods and sugar substitutes.

You see humans are very lucky, as you are able to read on the food packets just what is in the product and all the additives.  We canines rely on you to look after us and feed us the best!  I know many humans like to give us dogs little treats, but if you are  not careful that little treat might be killing us........

A more recent sugar substitute called XYLITOL is deadly for us dogs......

read about it here...... XYLITOL the facts  )

The "Guv", who was a grocer, says it is in more things than you think !



No comments:

Post a Comment