ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Sunday 28 April 2013

Woof, its hot

click on photo to enlarge

Woof, another hot day today......This morning my housekeepers loaded a lot of stuff into the "Poppymobile", now this is a sure sign they are off somewhere different and I had to make sure I was included!

Well after a good drive we ended up at the place where they get breakfast (English style) in Stoupa.  Now normally I can have great fun with the cats there, but today there were far less roaming about (guess they had all been eaten by my canine friends!)......however there was one brave feline that passed me several times as I lie on the pavement waiting for my people to finish eating. She went back and forth carrying her kittens one at a time, up onto a roof in a house nearby where she hid them under the eaves. I felt sorry for her so lay down quietly.....(but don't tell my canine friends as they'll think I'm getting soft).

After a while another human turned up, he spoke the same foreign language like my people, I had not met him before but he seemed a nice guy as he clearly liked dogs.  He and the Guv went to their tin boxes on wheels and there was a lot of swapping of  "stuff".....the only problem was none of it was dog food!

No comments:

Post a Comment