ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Friday 26 April 2013

Friends to play with.....


The last two days were really good for me!  Yesterday my housekeepers took me out to see my friend PAL (you will have seen pictures of him in my earlier blogs), and today when we got back home from my beach walk my other friend REX had escaped!  He had broken his metal chain and ran to meet our car.

The Guv took him in hand and brought him into my garden until his people returned in the afternoon.  I did not mind as I had someone to play with and "chewed on his ear ".......mind you I had to protect my food!


Rex got a telling off from the Guv, 'cos he broke loose!

No comments:

Post a Comment