ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Thursday 11 April 2013

I'm home......


Yep, I'm back home and all in one piece.  On the way back from Kalavrita my housekeepers went via Patra and did some shopping.  Typical though they bought food for themselves and nothing for me despite the fact Makro had chickens at 2.99 E a kilo.....and the Guv forgot to get them !!!!!

We did not bother stopping at Zacharo town centre after our last experience there with the attempted break in to the human kennel on wheels but intead stopped at the lake just outside Zacharo for me to have a good sniff around......



No comments:

Post a Comment