ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Monday 8 April 2013

Its raining


As I said yesterday I knew something was up.  During the morning my housekeepers set off with the "Poppymobile" all loaded up and that included me!
For the first time the Guv drove on the new motorway from the Kalamata airport link road towards Corinth.  I can tell you it was excellent and much quicker than having to go up all those hills towards Megalopoli.  Just before Corinth we headed for the beach road towards Akrata where we are going to stay for a few days.........the problem is now ITS RAINING...........





No comments:

Post a Comment