ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Tuesday 9 April 2013

Kalavrita


Well that was a long trip, mainly being caused by a road closure.  The Guv had to drive to KALAVRITA a different way.  I will not tell you on this blog what happened there during WWII but you can "Google" it and find out.  Whilst the Guv and the Misses walked around the town I stayed in the "Poppymobile" as I was too frightened to walk around the old school that is now the museum.  The Guv tried to make me but I was having none of it, and stood my ground!  Or sat my ground really!  You humans don't realise just what us canines can feel and sense.

I did go to the memorial hill though, that was OK....
as you can see from the photos.



No comments:

Post a Comment