ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Monday 13 May 2013

Ferry again !


So we are off home again on the ferry, however unlike when we sailed to Kefalonia the return ferry was virtually empty and on our car deck there were only about 20 cars. 


As the deck was near empty the "Mrs" told the Guv to drive right to the front of the ship.  Now he's beginning to understand my language as I heard him tell her  BOW, love its BOW.
Mind you on looking out of the "Poppymobile" front window I would not like to see the size of the dog they tie to that rope!


As I said there were  not many people on board this time, and that meant not many canine friends for me to chat to.  In fact I only seen one, and he was boring, so I fell asleep......



No comments:

Post a Comment