ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Monday 6 May 2013

Fireworks !


If it's one thing I am scared of its fireworks and loud bangs!  There I was yesterday happily sat on the balcony at my holiday accommodation and the locals started!  Just what is it with Greek people and Easter that makes them want to set dynamite explosions off?  I immediately took to hiding under the bed....and I was going to stay there...... 


Well both the "Guv" and the "Mrs" know the situation so decided to set off on a drive around the coast again.  This I consented to and all was OK.  After a while my people wanted to eat (again!!), and as I'm a well behaved canine I'm allowed in the tavernas with them.  However I kept lookout for those blooming fireworks I can tell you!

No comments:

Post a Comment