ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Thursday 16 May 2013

I'm going to the circus.....


A few days ago I heard my people saying they were going to the upper part of the Neda Valley on an outing.  Now never wanting to be left out I was on my best behaviour so I would be taken along as well.....

What a surprise I had when we got there, YIPPEE I thought I'm going to see the circus!    No I was wrong again because inside there was no circus but a load of gigantic stone pillars.


You can see just how big they are against the "Mrs" standing looking at them.  Not sure what she was thinking but I know my mate Pal would find a use for them, as he does on most things, like trees, lamp-posts, gates etc !!!!!


I heard the "Mrs" say the whole structure was over 2500 years old (that's even older than the Guv!), and its being restored with money from UNESCO.......in case you are interested its called the Temple of Apollo Epikourios. 



No comments:

Post a Comment