ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Friday 3 May 2013

I'm on holiday (again)


I had some idea things were a bit different yesterday morning, as the Guv never loads my bed in the "Poppymobile" when we go for our normal beach run.  I was right, after a long drive we ended up on the dockside at Kylini.  Now being a well traveled canine I know all about ferries and guessed we were off on a holiday.  The Guv bought the tickets and we waited for the ferry to load us to sail to Kefalonia.

My people have been there a couple of times before, but despite it being part of my own country, I had not.  There were lots of other canines on the ferry, and we were all allowed on deck (unlike the British ferries that will not let us dogs out of the car!).  Some were extremely noisy, but I thought I had better behave if I wanted to be included in my housekeepers future adventures, so made friends with this young girl and told her all about my previous travels.....


No comments:

Post a Comment