ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Wednesday 15 May 2013

It rained at the Oasis...




As it was the "Guv's" special birthday when we got off the ferry we stopped for a few nights at another human kennel.  It was supposed to be a top notch room but I know my housekeepers were none too impressed.  I was not too worried though, I had a balcony to look out from and a good long beach to run about on. 

The only thing was it rained!  Now if the Guv had thought about the name of the hotel (it was THE OASIS), he might have guessed that would happen !!

No comments:

Post a Comment