ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Friday 14 June 2013

Hectic Thursday


Well what a hectic day I had yesterday.  The morning started with my  normal run-a-bout on Risomilos beach but then is was off to see my mate Pal and his housekeepers.  After that my people decided to go shopping in Kalamata and have lunch at the marina. Now I like going there as well because when we sit outside undercover I can see all around the harbour at what is going on.

What's more this time my people met a lady called Lucy and she had a canine friend with her as well.  Now it might have been only small and only one year old but it was initially not too friendly with me, but we soon sorted that out!






No comments:

Post a Comment