ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Tuesday 18 June 2013

I'm not the first ...


Whilst I know the Guv understood about us canines and I had heard him talk about other dogs I had never seen pictures of any of his previous canine friends. So yesterday I decided to have a "mooch" around in the humans cupboards.  I found a few old photos he had stashed away!


Not a bad looking hunk of a dog, now how come I can't find a friend 
like that here in Greece?


Jason. the "ton up kid" (and that was just his weight!)
(oh yes and the Guv's sister..mind you a few years ago !!)




No comments:

Post a Comment