ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Wednesday 12 June 2013

We go to see Kymi


Sometimes I do get things wrong!   Now I know you will be very surprised to hear that knowing what an intelligent Greek canine I am, but it does occasionally happen.....


This was just one of those times.  I heard the Guv say we were going to see KIMI, and knowing just how much my people enjoy F1 Grand Prix I was quite excited that I would meet Kimi Raikonen here in Greece........WRONG KIMI !!!


Where we went was the seaside village of KYMI.  Still it was quite interesting and whilst my people enjoyed their coffee and cakes I met two new canine friends.  Needless to say KYMI was no where near as "fast & busy" as a GP track.






No comments:

Post a Comment