ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Wednesday 24 July 2013

I've been on holiday



Now I know you all missed me!  You see my housekeepers went off and left me..
Well not exactly left me alone mind you, I've been staying with my mate Pal and his people.

Once again we had a right good old time, I soon got him barking at anything and anyone that passed his house. Some of you know Pal has a "pet cat" called Charlie, well guess what?  He had a nice soft basket to sleep in until I got there!
Ummmph...giving a mere cat a basket, what ever next, so I commandeered it.
Ah, Charlie is not a "Merekat", but a "mere" cat.......just thought I'd get you straight on that.......

Anyway I'm back home now at my place...so more stories to come soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment