ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Monday 1 July 2013

Kids and dogs......



As the children are soon to be on their summer holidays from school I thought it might be a good idea to have them understand something about us dogs.

You see all too often we get the blame for what really is not our fault.  I ask you what would you do if another human came running up to you and started bouncing his / her hand on your head !

So what I have done is given you a link HERE to safely download a leaflet that will help your young "pups" understand us canines......

No comments:

Post a Comment