ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Wednesday 28 August 2013

Boss Dog.....

click on photo to enlarge

So my people take me out today to their normal morning coffee spot and I find out they have arranged to meet friends.  Now I have met these people a few times before but I never knew they also cared for canines......

Boy was I excited when I saw them (the dogs not the humans!), however after a more formal greeting I thought I had better lay the law down at just who was to be boss dog around here!

No comments:

Post a Comment