ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Thursday 1 August 2013

I'll check it out....



As you can guess now I am back at my pad it's all back to normal.  Most mornings the Guv and I go to the beach for my early run-a-about, however every now and then we go and check a friends house for security.  That gives me a few good places to have a sniff around and see all is OK.  

The other morning the Guv was looking for the water meter, he walked up and down the lane and despite me helping him by also having a sniff about we failed.  I did run up the bank opposite and tried to tell him he had to follow, but did he listen ....NO!

No comments:

Post a Comment