ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Wednesday 18 September 2013

It was a "ferry" long way !

click on  photos to enlarge

Today it was up early for a long journey around the southern part of the peninsular with my people. We also took a ferry to the island of Elafanisos. I must say there were plenty of big wide beaches and sand dunes for me to run about in.  That's me and the Misses taking a rest in one of the dunes.


Mind you I was pretty glad the ferry boat the Guv took the "poppymobile" on was in a bit of a better state than the one these guys were repairing!


Along the way we had lots of stops for either my people to have something to drink or for me to have a run and sniff about. The Misses took a lot of photos so I'll be showing you some in the days ahead!




No comments:

Post a Comment