ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Thursday 17 October 2013

Another REX !

click on photos to enlarge

As I was saying yesterday I made a few friends at Kallonis, this is REX and in the photo below Rex and the guy he looks after who owns the apartments. Mind you despite being a big dog he was a bit of a wimp as at first he ran away from me! 


Another canine I met in Kallonis is in the photo below, again as I said yesterday he was the dog who did not want to be friendly with me...(do I care uh!)...mind you he had been injured and could not use one of his rear legs so I guess he felt a bit threatened.  I wonder how he stays stood up when he pees?


This is Rex's home that he allowed me and my housekeepers to stay in for a few days. Not bad either inside, lots of room and good safe parking behind locked gates for the poppymobile.






No comments:

Post a Comment