ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Wednesday 16 October 2013

Another sea view


After a quick drive around Tripoli (the Guv says not to be recommended), we headed to our accommodation in the small coastal village of Kallonis.  Now as you can see the place the Guv had booked was right on the seafront, so I was well pleased as this meant lots of seaside walks!



During my walks I met quite a few other canines, all were friendly except for one!  Also at our apartment the owners were cared for by a young Alsation type dog called Rex (common name that isn't it?). I'll introduce you to Rex and the guy he looks after tomorrow.....


No comments:

Post a Comment