ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Saturday 5 October 2013

I get followed.....



click on any photo to enlarge

The next village we stopped at was called Gerolimenas and as I walked with the Guv from the "poppymobile" my nose told me there was something worth looking at behind that wall in the photo above.


Now he was a big boy !


Just my luck though the "big boy" could not get out to see me and I end up with this little white Scottie type mutt telling me how good he could be for me. In his dreams.................!!!


Why is it the ones you want you never get, and the others follow you
about everywhere with their nose up your butt?













No comments:

Post a Comment