ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Friday 25 October 2013

Is it that dangerous?

click on photos to enlarge

On the drive from Tripoli to Argos I noticed this road side shrine with a small covered area at the side, ideal for a picnic stop the Misses said.  Mmmmm its needs to be ideal for a Rosie sniff around stop I thought!


Whilst my people eat their sandwiches and had a drink, loads and loads of other people in cars and trucks pulled up and went into the shrine to say a few prayers, then drove off again within minutes........now I thought to myself if the road ahead is that bad I think I might need travel sickness pills !








No comments:

Post a Comment