ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Saturday 19 October 2013

It all erupted

click on photos to enlarge

The Guv drove all around Methana, right up to the top of the biggest volcano as Methana has some 30 volcanic eruption centres. Don't think we had to worry too much though as the last eruption of this volcano was in 230 BC.



I heard my people say we were then off to the "Three Bells", now I thought that meant a visit to the local pub,  I got it wrong again !



We did however stop at a small taverna owned by a Danish couple for a morning break, mind you there was nothing there for dogs except a few cats and this passing mule to bark at......











No comments:

Post a Comment