ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Friday 4 October 2013

I've been to Hell !



Now there are many Greek dogs that say "they have gone through hell" but I've really been to the "Gates of Hell" and the "Oracle of Death" 

At a place which is the lowest point on the Balkan peninsular is a village called called Tainario, and my housekeepers and I went there to see what it was all about. 




On a slightly "lighter" subject probably the only thing worthwhile seeing was the lighthouse, perhaps the very last thing humans saw before going directly across to Africa,    Oh maybe that's what they meant by the gateway to hell !








No comments:

Post a Comment