ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Wednesday 2 October 2013

Lunch time...........


click on photos to enlarge

The long and winding road (there's a song in there somewhere), led us to a seaside village called Leonidion.  Like many coastal villages this was once a thriving fishing port but today only locals seem to fish, going out in their small boats. Mind you the Guv sampled some of the catch at lunch time in the taverna pictured below.

      
  

   

I was allowed to sit outside on the terrace with my people, but never got any thing to eat!  Whilst the Guv enjoyed his fish, he was not happy with the mass invasion of wasps, so had to go right inside to finish his meal....... made a change though he had to worry more about being stung by a wasp than stung by the price !!!!!  (lol)

    

No comments:

Post a Comment