ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Thursday 24 October 2013

Nafplion again......

click on photos to enlarge

Now I remember coming to this place before when my people met up with some friends who were on a cruise. There was a cruise liner in the harbour this time also, but no where near as big as the ship last year.


As my people and I walked the streets I met a few other canines and remained on my best behaviour as the Guv gets real grumpy if I bark at other dogs. Mind you I have to put up with him talking to other humans! 


I heard the Misses say this was one of her most favourite places in our part of Greece as there were lots of nice shops and terraces to have coffee on, but I noticed the Guv held on to the money !


Around the town there was a lot of "green space" which was ideal for me and loads of parking for the poppymobile, so much so even the Misses could have parked it!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment