ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Tuesday 8 October 2013

On our way home......

click on photos to enlarge

Another place we went to on our journey was called  "Areopoli" and although the Guv and Misses have been there before it was my first time.  I accompanied the Guv on a look around the square.


Met a few canine friends on the walk-a-bout and after I had a brief chat they came back to the "poppymobile" with us.  Now I draw the line at the Guv bringing them back to my home, but I did allow him to give some of my food to them.




I'll be missing for a few days now as we are off on another adventure......

No comments:

Post a Comment