ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Monday 28 October 2013

Oxi Rosie........


Now you may have just read the Guv's posting on his Facebook page about OXI DAY here in Greece.  It is indeed a day of big celebrations and nearly every town has a big parade.....

It's certainly a Greek word I know all too well, in fact its one I wish the Guv had never learnt!  When I am in the poppymobile the Guv often shouts "Oxi Rosie!" when I am just starting to enjoy a good barking session; when I am having a good sniff at some messy thing on the ground the Guv shouts "Oxi Rosie" ; the call "Oxi Rosie" also goes out when I am having fun chasing after cats or the old ladies in the village when they are carrying walking sticks!

Still I do also get lots of "Kala, kala" from my people as well but its far less fun being good...........

No comments:

Post a Comment