ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Friday 18 October 2013

Smelly, smelly.....

click on any photo to enlarge

From where we were staying in Kallonis we could see the town of Methana from our apartment balcony and to get to it we went in the poppymobile along a short "spit" of land.  Now as you can see from the photograph above it looks a beautiful place, but it has a BIG SECRET........


The hot sulphur springs that rise both freely in the sea and that you humans have built baths for can reach temperatures between 20-37 C. Besides the big bath houses above, there are small thermal bath houses like the Baths of Pausanias shown below.....


Well my nose is far more sensitive than your human noses
 so I went well prepared


No comments:

Post a Comment