ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Tuesday 15 October 2013

We set off to Argos...

click on photos to enlarge
Well I've sorted all those photographs the Misses took on our last trip, so I'm back!  As you can see I always take an interest in my outings in the "poppymobile" and the Guv has me safely seat belted in with a special harness for my safety.  Mind you that does not stop my barking at other canines as we pass, much to the Guv's annoyance.

Our trip took us from our home near Kalamata to Tripoli, Argos (no not the catalogue shop!), Naplio, Epidavros & Poros.  In the next days I'll show you some of the Misses photo's and of course some of me !!!!!


This is at Argos, the old fortifications on the hill

No comments:

Post a Comment