ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Thursday 3 October 2013

Welcome, who's welcome?

click on photos to enlarge

Another long and winding road took us to Porta Kagio, the "Lands End" of the Peloponnese.  In fact the small fishing village was just like a small fishing village in Cornwall, and in true maniot style was just as welcoming ! (NOT). 




The Guv parked the "poppymobile" close into an empty building so to not obstruct the only dead end road, there are about 8 buildings along this shore and I could only see just as many people, but one had to come and tell the Guv " You can't park there!"
I true style the "poppymobile" stayed put!


My housekeepers did decide to stop for refreshments, but a fredo-cappuccino for the Misses was just one step beyond, I actually thought the waiter was about to say  " qué  " just like Manuel in Fawlty Towers!


The locals got their way in the end though, the Guv had to move the "poppymobile" after all as a group of builders turned up in their truck to work on the empty house exactly where he parked !  (woof, woof)

No comments:

Post a Comment