ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Wednesday 6 November 2013

Boom-bang-a-bang


One of my real hates in life are fireworks, so much so here at Easter my people normally take me away for a few days as the locals tend to celebrate Easter not with what you would call fireworks, but with dynamite!

So I was pretty pleased not to be in the U.K. for the 5th November when the people there seem to have some strange human idea that fireworks are fun. Or so I thought.

No one told me GOD celebrates 5th November also !!!

Most of the night sky was lit up with God's fireworks, he did try to blow them out with his massive gusts of wind, and then decided to try and put them out with lashings of water but it took a long time......

I just hid for safety!



No comments:

Post a Comment