ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Thursday 14 November 2013

Lightening strike.....

Not too pleased at the moment, no phone, no internet, some power cuts and this morning no water!
The Guv said its all because lightening struck our driveway gate, so no electric gate or portable telephone intercom in the house either!

That means I can't blog cos' the man in this here cafe thinks dogs should not have computers!!!!

Oh yes I forgot, there is water.....coming in the basement !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment