ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Monday 16 December 2013

A long trip

click on photos to enlarge
An extra long trip out yesterday as the Guv took the Misses and me to Kalo Nero, first to the market then onto a ζαχαροπλαστειο (Greek cafe/cake shop) where they had coffee and cakes and I HAD NOTHING!

After that it was onto the beach at Kalo Nero for a good run around, well for me anyway as the Guv and Misses are too old for that!  


I been thinking though, when the Guv had the blue tin box on wheels he never took it on the sand because he said only the front wheels worked and it would sink in the sand and get stuck.....now he has this red tin box he says its OK because all the wheels work.  Now I have four legs that work and I don't sink in the sand, so how come the Guv and Misses who only have two legs don't sink and get stuck ?

No comments:

Post a Comment