ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Tuesday 24 December 2013

Early morning.....


The Guv, Misses and me were up good and early this morning for our walk on Velika beach.  A few years ago the beach front was lined by tall trees like the one I am looking at above, but now lots have been cut down by the locals looking for wood to burn to keep their homes warm in winter. Heating oil I am told by the Guv is now the same price as fuel for the "poppymobile".

The problem is this has now allowed the sea to wash the sand on to the farming fields and whilst it gives me lots of space to run about on it certainly is not doing the agriculture any good.  Unless you like sea salted potatoes that is!


I got really stumped by this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment