ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Friday 6 December 2013

New friends

click on photos to enlarge

The beach walk the other morning was great fun. Instead of the normal beaches we go to at Risomylos, Velika or Petalidi the Guv went to Analypsi and I got to meet a whole new group of canine friends.

The young pup and I had a grand old time running about and rolling in the sand whilst his dad watched on.  The pups mother did not join in and stayed a distance away, perhaps next time she will come and play as well........






No comments:

Post a Comment