ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Tuesday 24 December 2013

No chimney.....

click on photo to enlarge

And so to bed early, so Santa can come.
My stockings are hung ready awaiting the fun
Of Christmas morning and presents galore
and doggie choccy drops all over the floor!

I'm told Santa only visits good boys and girls
But I know he visits Greek doggies with curls.
So I'll leave him some biscuits and some of my meat,
I hope in return he will leave me a treat.

I'll know when he's coming, as Rex is on guard
He's the dog from next door that lives in the yard.
I told him this morning to let Santa park his sleigh
and don't bark too loudly to frighten him away

However I'm very worried about one thing, you see
The house that I live in has no real chimney
But Santa please visit, you do know the score
If there's no chimney to come down
Use the bloody door!









No comments:

Post a Comment