ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Monday 20 January 2014

Something has gone wrong!


OK, so my mate Pal has arrived at my pad for a few days whilst his housekeepers have a holiday, but something has definitely got to change!  He has not only taken over my place with the Guv but as you can see seems to be getting the better sleeping quarters! 


He gets to sleep inside in the warm, on the sofa


....and I'm outside on the balcony!

Watch this space, its time to sort this out.............



No comments:

Post a Comment