ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Thursday 9 January 2014

Understanding us dogs..


Well there has not really been much happening to blog about recently.  Like normal days start with the beach run-a-bout then sometimes a drive out in the "poppymobile" or "little grey Greek tin box".  The Guv and the Misses took me to their favourite taverna yesterday where I can sit and watch other humans play tennis, but apart from that all is very quiet for me.

Oh, by the way I know lots of you that read my blog also have a canine that looks after you and I heard the Guv say that this site he was looking at the other day offers some of the best advise on doggy care he has ever seen.......

http://www.dogstrust.org.uk/az/factsheetsanddownloads/default.aspx

I had a good look at it also and have to agree with him.  I noted it also is produced by the Dogs Trust in the UK, I wish we had such an organisation in Greece to look after my less fortunate canine friends.  I think they have 100% the correct approach to "never putting a healthy dog down" and they never let you take a dog until they "vet" you humans making sure us canines are going to get well looked after.  Even then they follow up with a check to see all is OK.

Whilst you are in their web site have a look at what they do, perhaps you can support them........




No comments:

Post a Comment