ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Tuesday 18 February 2014

A sunny day.....

click on photo to enlarge

Another really good morning for my walk along the sea front but in Petalidi this time, that was because the Guv had to go and have the fur on his head cut off.  You see both me and the Guv nearly have the same coloured fur !!! 

After my run-a-round we went to have breakfast in Chrani, but the place we go to into the summer was all closed up, so it was back to Petaldi for my housekeepers to have their morning coffee as back home the Greek electric company decided to action an unannounced power cut, either that or the Guv has not paid the bills !!



No comments:

Post a Comment