ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Saturday 5 April 2014

Cloudy day


Cloudy morning for today's beach run-a-round, I heard the Guv say he thinks its due to all the red sand dust in the air from Africa on its way to the U.K. !
Not to worry though I got my morning outing as  normal and now its time for a lazy weekend with the Misses going to watch a load of horses jumping over fences later today on T.V., and the Guv planning to watch the F1 qualifiers.
Me, well I'll just lie around and pester them every now and again.


No comments:

Post a Comment