ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Monday 14 April 2014

He was lousy.....


Well this morning was interesting. A normal start with a walk on the beach for me, then onto Kalamata for the Guv to try and get some bits for the "human kennel on wheels", and a stop for refreshments near the tennis club.

Then on to feed "Scruff" and his friends.  This time though the Guv also "deloused" Scruff and afterwards put some of my special anti louse medication on him.....and never even asked my permission!



No comments:

Post a Comment