ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Sunday 18 May 2014

Having a vine old time

click on photos to enlarge

Now some of you will know I'm quite partial to a drop of the red stuff! Not that I get much, just a lick off the end of the Guv's finger as he says its poisonous to us dogs.  So I was quite excited when I was told every day I would be able to run around the vineyards.  Search as I did though I never found one bottle of the stuff !!!!  


This is now my early morning walk, very day.  The vineyards are everywhere you look, never have I seen so many. What is more the Guv lets me run about without him having the fear I will pick up poison as is often laid in the olive groves in Greece.......


1 comment: