ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Monday 19 May 2014

No one understands me...


Each day after my morning vineyard run-a-bout we set off for somewhere new, the other day the Guv drove to Brantome.  Certainly a bit too touristy to want to live there but well worth seeing. 


I met a few French canines when walking along the river front, not that I could converse though....they seem to be saying:-

pouvez vous aboyer dans le français s'il vous plaît?

and never replied when I shouted

μπορείτε να γαβγίζουν στα ελληνικά;


No comments:

Post a Comment