ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Thursday 26 June 2014

A few old birds!





Now I was telling you all about The Broads.  The Misses always says just loads of mud and ducks, well she is partly correct. There certainly were a few "old birds" waddling around and I was not allowed to chase any!


We went to visit many of the small villages around, what is it you humans have about floating along the water in a bath tub?  I actually think humans are jealous of us dogs as we have four legs to walk & run about on and try and make up by having tin boxes on wheels, human kennels on wheels, and floating bathtubs to get you around.......and I'm not even mentioning the fact humans are also jealous that birds can fly and they can't so had to make metal tubes to fly in !




No comments:

Post a Comment