ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Friday 20 June 2014

The sun has got his hat on.......


So with all that rain I thought we were in for a real bad holiday, just like when I visited the U.K. in 2012.  On our first night we stayed in the "human kennel on wheels" near Newmarket. I was told there were lots of horses there, but I never saw one!  What I did see though was masses of rabbits.....and they were great fun to chase!

The next day we were off to see the Guv's relatives in Norfolk. Now I had met them before. in fact on the very first day I decided to go and live with the Guv and his Misses......

However going back to the weather, things were to change, and I even got to have a run (in the dry) on a British beach.  In the photo at the top here I am at Yarmouth.....and the bottom photo with the Guv, Misses and his aunt & uncle.



1 comment: