ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Sunday 15 June 2014

We wus "tolled"


I forgot to tell you that the Guv's pockets suffered a major catastrophe during our journey from Bari in Italy to France.  In fact I was quite worried if he had enough money left to buy me my food!  You see because we were towing the human kennel on wheels he had to pay 186 euro in road tolls!



However I think he has recovered and found a few pennies more as he has now allowed me to connect to the internet from my home in Wales........so more blogs soon

No comments:

Post a Comment