ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Monday 21 July 2014

Afternoon delight


No not the Starland Vocal Band hit from 1976 but my delight being taken for an unexpected afternoon walk to Llandrindod town and around the lake.  I think I have told you before whilst I always enjoy my run-a-bout on the beaches and through the olive groves in Greece, it's great I can run around freely here in Llandrindod on the common, around the lake and through the parks of which Llandrindod Wells has many without the worry of sniffing or picking up any poisons laid down.


I had to be very careful though near the edge in case I fell in!  All around the lake there are natural environments for the many swans, ducks etc. Now I know I must not chase and bark at them, so I don't......mind you given the chance.....


Oh yes for those of you (like me) for whom 1976 was ancient history this was the Starlight Volcal Band's summer hit..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NUkhMq_iRo

personally I prefer the "Bonzo Dog DoDah Band"





No comments:

Post a Comment